Monday, October 30, 2006

Cast your vote!

There are two blogs that I wrote in Chicago but did not have time to post at night. They are no longer timely, although I won't say they were a waste of time. Now, I could post one today and one tomorrow but that would be cheating. So. Now is your chance to vote. If I get at least 10 comments from 10 DIFFERENT people voting that they would like to read these "missing" blogs by tomorrow morning, I will post them. Not in place of blogs for tomorrow and the next day, but rather as totally BONUS BLOGS. Vote now to get more for your money! That is like 40% more Dances - FREE. By the way. Anybody who does the math and says my calculations are wrong (because I suck at math and didn't try very hard to make sure that 40% is correct) - or mentions that ALL my blogs are free.....well......something bad will happen for sure. Got it? If I don't get the 10 votes, they will be lost forever. Or until I am famous and dead and somebody finds them on my hard drive and sells them to the tabloids for an insane amount of money. Votes FOR will be counted, even if they are anonymous but please leave a name or something in your message so I know a lone reader isn't posting over and over again in a desperate attempt to get something for free. Which is very sad anyway, because, like we are not allowed to mention, the blog is free anyhow. Votes AGAINST will also be counted toward that total, because I like to torture those who say they don't like me. EVERYBODY loves me, and you will be no exception to that if it kills me. And I will peck at you and peck at you and work away your resolve until I grow on you, or you lose your will to live. Either way, I will win. I always get what I want. Resistance is futile. So vote now. I'll be watching - and counting!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Dances.
I'm 1 vote FOR. :-0)
KT-Naughty Kitty

JenTX said...

You frickin' OWE them to us! Do you have any idea how many times I clicked on your blog to look for an update to the disastrous hamburger episode? Huh, Huh, do ya? Well it was many. So there. LOL I guess you could say I am addicted to your blog and miss it terribly when you don't have time to update it.

I NEED more Dances. It was a loooonnnngggg week and DH was off this weekend so please, please, post the extra stories! Plus it's Monday and well, you know how Monday's are. :-)

JenTX said...

OK, I feel badly about the "frickin" in my post but it was just a take off of your title about the burger. No offense meant (and I do realize that this doesn't count toward the 10 but you can't blame a girl for trying!) LOLOL

parhelia said...

ooh ooh ooh! please post them!!

i will cry if you don't....

Anonymous said...

Please--I read you blog all the time--you really should write a book--I would buy it!!!! I'm like JenTx--I checked your blog several times a day to see if you ever got food. Take care and keep up the good work. Sheila

Anonymous said...

Add one more yes for me. We all miss you when you don't write. Amy--a KT lurker.

Anonymous said...

You've got my vote, please post!
(My previous post on here doesn't show for some reason...hmm....)
KT-Mickey15

Anonymous said...

I vote you post the bonus blogs!
Carol in California

DancesInGarden said...

THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A VOTE. Unless I want it to. Tee hee!

Just wanted to let JenTx know that the "fricken" was more than appropriate, made me LOL, and I think I snorted coffee into my sinuses as well. So there ya go. A little "fricken" between friends is never offensive ;)

anette said...

okay, i think im #10, so post away

Liira said...

Yes for me, I want bonus blogs. I missed reading yours daily and I'm disappointed when you don't have a new one posted. So, yes please.

Anonymous said...

It is ABOUT TIME! I was worried that Chicago had kept you!!! *S*

Yes, I want more of your travel blog!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please (with sugar on it) post the missing blogs, you are so funny, we need to see them!
-Hyperdogggie (KT Lurker)

Anonymous said...

I HAVE TO HAVE TO READ THE BLOGSS

DancesInGarden said...

Your wish is my command.

The bonus blogs have been posted, but keep casting votes if you wish!

Anonymous said...

Post or you will be toast!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for an update for days! Your faithful readers deserve the extra's.
Lisa-KT