Monday, January 08, 2007

We love vacation

Well, the sun has been bright and the weather hot. DD has spent about 6 hours each day in the pool. Either DH or I (or both) have been in there with her all that time too. She is having a blast, but we parents may not survive ;). When we are not swimming, we are eating. Between that and the nice weather it is just about perfect. Today it hovered around 70 degrees. And we swam. And it was warm enough to walk back and forth to the pool in swimming gear. I am sure those that live here thought we were crazy. I promised DD that I was going to play with her right now, so I have to go. That bit right there was dictated directly by the little darling herself, so I guess today's entry is SHORT. I'll try to post some pics of our lovely time tomorrow.

No comments: