Monday, March 26, 2007

Do NOT panic

Please, do NOT panic. I am still here. I have caught the worst cold of my life. You know on TV, how when they have a cold they constantly sneeze those big loud ACHOOO sneezes? Add a lot more mucous and snorkling and a headache the size and weight of the taj majal, and that is pretty much what I got. DD had the sniffles. The SNIFFLES. For two days. I am sure I caught what I have from her, but I think I am dying. I thought kids were supposed to have WEAKER immune systems? Sheesh. Kids are walking pitre dishes, I tell you. Be back when my hands no longer weigh four thousand pounds each and both eyeballs can remain open at the same time.

3 comments:

LAB said...

Wow...sounds like you are having a heck of a time. Some nasty cold is going around here in AZ also...here's hoping you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize - I am just getting over something very similar! Three days of what you described, 1 day of complete rest, and now on day 4 I feel 100% better with just a hacking cough.

Anonymous said...

I'm still taking antibiotics for what gave my daughter the sniffles for three days. I feel you pain. Ask the doctor for liquid hydrocodone cough syrup. Elixsor from heaven if you have a cough!

Lori the Anonymous