Saturday, July 07, 2007

First of all, I have no idea why but I was not able to add a title to this entry. I am tired of trying, so I won't any longer. Second of all, we are going on vacation. Do not fear, the animals have NOT eaten us! I will try to blog while on vacation about our various adventures, but I am not sure how much time I will have. We plan on fairly busy days which pretty much guarantees I will pass out the minute we get back to the hotel. One week of fun packed days and three people spending hours on end together, sleeping in the same room, and living out of a suitcase. Envy us. Be good while we are gone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know! Have fun on your vacation and we'll look forward to hearing all about your crazy adventures when you return.

Gardengrl said...

We miss you!

P.S. Check out this other blogger! She knits too! I love her writing and thought of you when reading her stuff. (P.S. Go to her Flickr photos, page 6, LOVELOVELOVE the pink hat/scarf where she could pull her ponytail through)

http://bakerina.com/bakerina/2007/06/