Tuesday, July 03, 2007

*Yawn* Blink. Blink. Hello?

Oh, hello. Didn't realize you had come in. Forgive me, I was taking a long needed nap. I hope you made yourself comfortable while you were waiting. Now. Get out of my chair, and that is MY pig mug thank you. Sheesh, there is busy, and there is what I have been during the time I have been missing. Driving back and forth to Toronto, and spending the lion's share of the week there. Still working on a project for a different segment of the company (the part I worked for is now officially defunct). So my employment has been extended for the second time - to the end of the month. I will be travelling for other reasons next week, so once again bear with me if you don't hear from me. I don't mean to neglect my darling readers, but something has to go. So far bathroom breaks, cooking, laundry, housework, and blogging seem to be it ROFL. Just a note. When faced with a four hour drive, it is not a good idea to start the trip with a large coffee on the premise that it will keep you alert. The caffeine will do nothing to keep you awake. The fidgeting because you have to pee so bad you can't sit still does that well enough on it's own. And when you do finally stop (what is it with the gaps in service stations anyway?), it probably isn't the best idea to grab another coffee and timbits (donut holes) on the way back to the car. Mostly because you will start to fidget again about 1/2 hour from home and your stomach will be doing flip flops from the grease in the sugary treats. Plus, enough of those things and your butt will start to take the shape of the bottom cushion of the car seat (wide and flat). I don't need any help in that department, thank you. I have to go now. I have a date with a container of potato salad. We won't discuss this, and I won't share any either. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Liira said...

Dances, I was getting worried about you and having blog withdrawals. Glad all is well with you and that your employment has been extended. How are you coping with the hot humid weather??