Thursday, June 19, 2008

Snort, snork, sneeze!

No, not Ruby. Me! Is it allergies? Sinus? A cold? Who knows. But I want to snuggle up in blankets and watch daytime tv (Dr. Phil, Oprah, Judge Judy, you know the drill) while drinking hot tea or chocolate. Pugs and cats snuggling in as well, please. I still did my yoga this morning, and it was back postures too. Those are the hardest for me. My back is not very strong, and I have to be careful not to hurt myself - if another disc pops I am done like a dinner. They say that yoga is enlightening. And I have to admit, it sure is turning out to be - for me at least. For example. My big belly gets in my way a lot more than I would ever have imagined. Do you know what it is like to try a move, be flexible enough and strong enough but not able to complete the stretch because your BELLY is in the way? I am not pregnant. I do not drink beer. It seems so unfair. Also I am a freak. See, my legs from the knee to the sole of the foot are longer than my arms. Doing the lunge stretch is very difficult, because even up on my fingertips I can barely reach the floor. Sad, isn't it? The boobs don't help either. I guess I have to get a couple foam blocks. Oh, and in case you were wondering, there won't be any 'wrapping my legs around my neck' any time soon. I can barely keep my legs straight out in front of me, we won't talk about anything harder. "In yoga we do not judge". I am not JUDGING. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Tee hee! Ruby smells so good, she was groomed yesterday. Her nails are nice and short, and she smells like bubblegum. In another day she is going to smell like taco chips and gym socks, so we will enjoy it while it lasts LOL. And the best part? They pinned a pink and white bow to her harness (which is pink) and she looked absolutely adorable. Her leash is pink as well, with rhinestones on it ROFL. She looked so dainty and girly as we walked out of the store. I am going to make myself a cup of hot chocolate. And not the sugar free stuff, either!

No comments: