Monday, August 11, 2008

Too tired to go to bed

I am so exhausted, that I don't have the energy to get up and go to bed. I keep thinking about how I have to do the "routine" and I just don't feel up to it. I have to put the dog out, take my pills, prepare veggies for Sparkle and deliver said veggies to said rodent. Delivery always includes taking her out for a cuddle and kissing her good-night. Yes - I kiss the hamster. Then I have to bundle DD into bed and remake it around her because she manages to totally wreck the covers when she gets into it every single time. Give her a kiss and a hug good-nite which usually includes being called back several times for "one more kiss" and "I forgot to tell you". Then I have to let the dog in, brush my teeth, go pee (don't forget to wash the hands), set my alarms, get Ruby situated in the bed with Dingleman, turn off the light, get undressed, and climb into bed. Doesn't that just sound EXHAUSTING? Today work was even busier than normal for a Monday, and Monday's are very busy. Then right afterwords I had a bit of a drive to get DD from her Rock Camp. We had to eat dinner and go shopping for her "Rock outfit" she will wear for her finale. Since they will have photo shoots and things all week, she has to have it by tomorrow. We "shopped till we dropped" as she put it. By the time we got home I was ready to collapse. Well, I think maybe I can muster up enough energy to go to bed. Wish me luck. Tee hee!

No comments: