Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Clearly a bad decision

I know not to eat an entire pint of blueberries while working at my desk. I know that it seems like a good idea while those ripe little buggers are popping one by one in my mouth, but that later there is always a price to pay. I know these things. And yet, I laugh in the face of that knowledge more regularly than I care to admit.
Guess what I did today? And guess what I will be doing tonight? You can bet it doesn't include leaving the house at any point lest I get caught in a moment of intestinal distress while stranded in traffic.
We won't talk about the perfectly ripe local strawberries that were two containers for five dollars and needed to be eaten right away and I am the only one that eats them here. Why do I do this to myself??? Eh. It was worth it. Bwa-ha-ha-haaaa!

No comments: