Sunday, June 17, 2012

I hate drippiness!

I have to find myself an insulated water bottle.  I absolutely hate drinking from something that is dripping with condensation.  I.  HATE. IT.

I hate the drips on my clothes, the wet ring on the table, having to wipe my fingertips after putting the thing down.

We have some of those double wall cups with the removable lid and hard plastic straw that kind of look like take out cups.  And I really like those.  They insulate well so your drink stays cold, and they do NOT sweat on the outside.  I find them a bit hard to carry around outside though, like when I am working in the garden.

What kind of water container do you use?

1 comment:

CherieZ said...

I love my Tervis' I little pricey but soooo worth it!!! here is the states they sell them at Bed, Bath, and beyond and at moat Hallmark stores!! they have a lifetime warantee... here is a link to their site http://www.tervis.com/