Monday, June 11, 2012

Whatchoo lookin' at?



Tee hee!  Look at that smushy, stinky pug face!




This is the look I get when I try to eat my morning toast in peace.  Ruby thinks that I am supposed to SHARE my toast.  Always.  I have a differing opinion, however.

As much as I love good toasted marble rye bread and butter with coffee in the morning, toast just does not hold me until lunch time.  Sometimes if I add melted cheese it works, but not always.  Same with a bowl of cereal - it fills me up but by 10:00am my sugar is crashing and I am ravenous and light headed.

Eggs hold well, but I don't always feel like cooking anything bright and early in the morning.  I have been thinking about making a few omellettes, maybe a quiche or an egg casserole, that sort of thing once per week.  Then I can just pop a serving in the microwave easy peasy.  Any tips?  Have you ever done something like that?  Will you come and cook me breakfast every morning?  *snort*!

Although, I can't guarantee I can avoid...........this face.

No comments: